IS THIS PILATES?
No. Sculpt is a high intensity low impact strength training method that will give you the best total body workout. Probably the most intense and efficient workout you'll do in your life. Prepare to become obsessed!
How do i book a class?
Almost every studio we know uses Mindbody just like us. Click Book Classes in the top right hand corner of this page, make an account, purchase your class and schedule.
I'm on the waitlist now what?
We did a blog post on that click here:
SHOULD I START WITH A PRIVATE LESSON?
No just make sure you are at least 5 minutes early for your first class. Unlike Pilates, the Sculpt workout does not require you to start with private sessions — our classes are small, so you receive personalized attention. However, if you have back pain, painful joints or another medical condition, it is recommended to take a private session first to assess your fitness level and limitations. If you are concerned, just let us know and we will be glad to take care of you.
Still not sure? We offer Sculpt Level 1 a few days a week to get you acquainted with the Sculpt and our studio.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I take class at sculpt?
3-4 times a week consistently. Once a week or less isn't effective for any type of workout.
WHERE DO I PUT MY STUFF?
Sculpt has lockers to store your personal belongings.
CAN I START Sculpt IF I AM PREGNANT?
No. However, clients who have been REGULARLY attending classes (2-3x week) may continue working out with us as long as you have received approval from your doctor. We will request a note from your physician before you can take class. Please let us know ASAP.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING (AND NOT BRING) TO CLASS?
- Clients are REQUIRED to wear Toesox with tread or wear studio shoes while taking a class. This is required for hygienic and safety reasons. We have socks for sale in our studio if you need a pair.
- Bring a hand towel as you will sweat!
- Wear comfortable clothes you can easily move in, much like you would for a yoga class or the gym.
- Jewelry is NOT a good idea.
- No cell phones during class, these 50 minutes are all about you.
- No strong perfumes as some students are allergic.
- Your credit card is on file, so cash/credit/check is not necessary to bring unless you prefer not to make your payment online. Please understand
that no classes can be confirmed if you’re not prepaid. *ClassPass clients we do not have your credit card information on file so you need to bring cash or a card if you want to make purchases in studio.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING INTO MINDBODY.
- For every different studio you attend, you need to create a separate account before you can book classes. Click Sign Up! to create an account on our site specifically. Make sure you remember your password. The best way to remember your password is to click the Remember Me box.
- On the MindBody Connect App, you don't need a separate account for each studio, this is where people tend to get confused. If you schedule everything through the App there is no need to create an account with us. Please note if you work only through the app we will not have your credit card information on file and any in studio purchases like Toesox and apparel you will need to bring a credit card to class.
- Can't sign in? Click Forgot Password and your password will be emailed to you. We do not have access to passwords and cannot book classes on your behalf on our end. If you do not schedule the reservation in MindBody your spot isn't guaranteed and there's a possibility we will cancel the class if on the rare occasion the class is otherwise empty.
- After you create an account you will enter your credit card information and can begin to purchase and schedule classes all through MindBody.
WAITLIST NEED TO KNOWS
- Our class lists are always changing so if you don't get into class definitely put yourself on the waitlist. Clients have up to 12 hours before class to take themselves out without penalty which could open a spot for you.
- If you do not want to attend class make sure you take yourself off the waitlist or you will be charged for the class if you get into class within 12 hours of the start time.
- Once you make it into class, you will get an automated email that you're in. If it's within 12 hours of the class time and you cancel out it is considered a Late Cancel and you will lose the class or Unlimited Monthly will be charged $15.
- Our waitlists move fast! There's a great chance you'll be in class if you put yourself on it!
CAN'T I JUST WALK IN?
- You can absolutely try to get a spot by walking in but we cannot guarantee you a spot. The best way to make sure you're going to get into class is scheduling through MindBody.
- If you walk in make sure you are early for class, especially if this is your first class. We want to give you a rundown of the machine and cannot do that properly after class has started. For more information see our Studio Etiquette page.